Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/02 08:56:07 UTC

How to move existing VR to new Public IP Range

Hi,

Here is the scenarios -

- 1 vNet with Source NAT enabled
- Public IP (x.x.x.x | vlan 777)
- Private Subnet (y.y.y.y/24)
- User’s VM instances running inside the private subnet.

New public IP range has been added into CloudStack physical network -
z.z.z.z/28
How can I move VR to newly created public IP range with least impact to
user’s VM instances?

Thanks in advance,
Netlynker

Re: How to move existing VR to new Public IP Range

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Ideally, with the new public IP range added, when you acquire a new public IP the VR should be configured to use that new public (acquired) IP. You should n't need to do anything.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com