Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com> on 2017/08/23 08:42:53 UTC

Need Help

Hello,

Currently I am doing performance testing of JSON based application and for user load execution i am using Distribued testing concept in Jmeter.

Below are my Distributed setup.

1 Master System  8 CPU+ 128GB RAM

13 Slaves  4 CPU+64 GBRAM / Each Slave

Using the above configuration I am only able to execute 1300 to 1500 User on happy Path scenario.

Also I am starting the execution in Master system with GUI mode.

1) I have modified the heap memory properties to use max heap size.

2) Is there any possibility to do execution in NON-GUI mode with Master- Slave configuration?

Can someone help me that how my user count can increase? My exception is to execute 3000 to 4000 user load.

Thanks

Anil Gaur

Re: Need Help

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 23.08.2017 um 10:42 schrieb Anil Gaur:
> Hello,
>

> Currently I am doing performance testing of JSON based application and for user load execution i am using Distribued testing concept in Jmeter.
>

> Below are my Distributed setup.
>

> 1 Master System  8 CPU+ 128GB RAM
>
> 13 Slaves  4 CPU+64 GBRAM / Each Slave
>

> Using the above configuration I am only able to execute 1300 to 1500 User on happy Path scenario.
The users will probably be equal the number of concurrent threads in
your setup, right? With your setup I would expect the master system
alone to be capable of simulating that amount of users.

What components do you use?

If you are not familiar with JMeter, I would advise to start with a
simple test case and see, if I could scale that among the slaves.

> Also I am starting the execution in Master system with GUI mode.
>

> 1) I have modified the heap memory properties to use max heap size.
What settings did you modify?

> 2) Is there any possibility to do execution in NON-GUI mode with Master- Slave configuration?
Have you read http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/remote-test.html ? Do
you have any questions, that are not answered there? Where could we (or
even you?) improve the documentation?

> Can someone help me that how my user count can increase? My exception is to execute 3000 to 4000 user load.
What exceptions do you get? Are you sure, that it  is not your system
under test, that gets saturated?

Felix

Re: Need Help

Posted by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com>.