Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by peter royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/09 00:15:38 UTC

Re: DatagramConnector client sample

On Jul 22, 2006, at 11:22 PM, Joao wrote:
> does anyone has a quick sample on how to use datagramConnector in a
> client
> program?

not yet.. but what detail are you interested in?

-pete

Re: DatagramConnector client sample

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Jul 9, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Joao wrote:
> I read a littlebit more some other code, where I found out how to
> do it.
> Thanks anyway, I will post a UDP example soon. With some minor
> changes in the echo server it works fine with UDP.

Glad you figured it out.. and please do contribute the examples back! :)

-pete

Re: DatagramConnector client sample

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joao,

On 7/10/06, Joao <jo...@wireless-networks.com> wrote:

> I read a littlebit more some other code, where I found out how to do it.
> Thanks anyway, I will post a UDP example soon. With some minor
> changes in the echo server it works fine with UDP.

Is there any good news? :)

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: DatagramConnector client sample

Posted by Joao <jo...@wireless-networks.com>.

Posted by Joao <jo...@wireless-networks.com>.