Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Teo <ic...@tiscalinet.it> on 2004/08/02 20:43:15 UTC

[i18n] Italian translation

Hi,
I've completed the Italian translation of subversion messages. It's ready to
be committed and to be exposed to public scrutiny. It's updated to revision
10463. Since I have no commit rights, should I send a copy of the po to Erik?
Bzip'd maybe?
--
icemaze@tiscalinet.it

Re: [i18n] Italian translation

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:43:15PM +0200, Teo wrote:
> I've completed the Italian translation of subversion messages. It's ready to
> be committed and to be exposed to public scrutiny. It's updated to revision
> 10463. Since I have no commit rights, should I send a copy of the po to Erik?
> Bzip'd maybe?

Post a patch to the list as explained in HACKING.  Please do not bzip,
tar or encode the patch in anyway.  Just send send it along as
plain/text.

Thanks

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken