Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/08/13 07:18:57 UTC

New committer setup

Hi,

I wrote down a couple of items hopefully useful for new committers at

 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/New+committer+setup

Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: New committer setup

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
I did not even know it's there, but it's definitely a good thing to
have.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: New committer setup

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Now I see that this is already there: https://github.com/apache/sling-site/commit/144fa82c012006525cbf769a86f629ccc527a167 <https://github.com/apache/sling-site/commit/144fa82c012006525cbf769a86f629ccc527a167>.

Re: New committer setup

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: New committer setup

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.