Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 14:26:16 UTC

Re: Branching off for the 4.5.x documentation

L.S.,

It looks like I dropped the ball on this one a while ago, but Filippo's
latest patch for the documentation is specific to 4.5.x (documentation for
the Activiti support) so I'll be doing try to get this set up over the next
few days so we can apply his patch and start doing some docs work to
prepare for the 4.5.0 release.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome,

thanks a lot Filippo.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Branching off for the 4.5.x documentation

Posted by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jb

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.