Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2018/11/29 22:04:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] Next thirdparty release?

I've just committed some good work by Xiaoyu to re-add the
netty-tcnative stuff into the thirdparty repo (this was dropped as a
part of the switch but we had no testing to catch that) via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS-383

To keep Ozone rolling, we should start thinking about spinning another
quick thirdparty release. Should be extremely painless this time. I'm
happy to RM it.

Two questions:

1. Any other fixes we need in thirdparty that folks have noticed?
2. What version should we call it? 0.1.1 or 0.2.0?

Thank in advance.

- Josh

Re: [DISCUSS] Next thirdparty release?

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.