Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ski n <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 14:24:34 UTC

Remote management/monitoring CamelK through Camel API

Is it possible to manage/monitor camel routes running in Kubernetes with
CamelK? With this I don't mean some client like Hawt.io, but more like
there is a Camel route running on my laptop or somewhere else on premise.Is
then possible to push/deploy it from the Camel Context to the Kubernetes
cluster? Or if not directly possible, if there a way to export my route
from the local CamelContext into one of the supported CamelK languages
which than can be imported?

Regards,

Raymond