Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/01/19 04:08:34 UTC

Buildr packaged as executable jar

Hi guys,

headius pointed me at this gist:
http://gist.github.com/278497

He uses a rake task bundled with a java main method, in a jar that he makes
executable.

Do you think that would work for buildr ? Wanna give it a try ?

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Buildr packaged as executable jar

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea.   "jrubyc --java" seems to be new in jruby 1.5.0-dev.   I
couldn't get it to work in my limited time this morning but I think it's
worth pursuing.

alex