Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Suprit Udawat <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 09:18:03 UTC

How to display list items in the form.

Hello,

I was working on my project and I have a code like this in my groovy file:
List = []
something.each{ some ->
List1 = [];
iterate.each { it ->
map= [:];
map.something = something;
map.something = something;
list1.add(map);
}
List.add(List1);
}
context.list = List;

Now I want to display list in my form and I don't know how to do this. I
searched in OOTB but I don't get any example. Can anybody tell me how to do
this?

Re: How to display list items in the form.

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
If you search for form type="list" or multi you will get  a number of
example's for displaying list in form.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre