Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by abdullah alahmar <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 10:33:54 UTC

SAXNotRecognizedException

>From where this error come?

AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException: Feature:
http://xml.org/sax/properties/lexical-handler
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{
http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException
:
Feature: http://xml.org/sax/properties/lexical-handler
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.setProperty(SAXParserImpl.java:155)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:226)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks

Re: SAXNotRecognizedException

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
You haven't said what version of Xerces you're using but given that it
doesn't support the lexical-handler property and that the line number in
the stack trace is way out of alignment with the current code you're
probably using something very ancient. I'd suggest replacing it with the
latest version (2.9.1) [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/download.cgi

Michael Glavassevich