Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Powell, Ian" <Ia...@getronics.com> on 2004/01/22 12:21:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 1.3.27 using proxy

Hi,

We are currently using apache as a proxy on our site servers to the
intranet sites that is working quite happily with caching etc.  The
network infrastructure has changed and they now require us to proxy to 2
upstream proxies.  We changed the configuration to fulfil their
requirements and works fine except we don't seem to be caching anymore.

Is this the "not caching" a correct function or are we just
mis-configured?  I am assuming we are mis-configured but we are,
unfortunately, not experienced apache admins.

Thanks for any advice

Regards

Ian