Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Trotman <mi...@datalucid.com> on 2003/02/21 13:46:43 UTC

External links around graphics (no text) don't work.

I am using FOP to produce PDF output.  I need to produce a graphic which is
a link to a web page.
The external link feature works fine if the content is text - but if it is
only a graphic then I can't find the link.
If I have mixed text and graphics - then only the text seems to get the
link.

Anyone else encountered this or knows a fix?

Mike Trotman

Datalucid Limited

RE: External links around graphics (no text) don't work.

Posted by Mike Trotman <mi...@datalucid.com>.
I'm not sure on version - too many different machines and OS's.  Probably
0.20.4.
Also recently changed up to j2sdk1.4.0 (everywhere I think).

I will try 0.20.5rc2 (haven't loaded it yet - mine just says 0.20.5rc)),
recreate the test and see if the problem persists.
If there have been some fixes then hopefully should work.

I'll only repost with example if it doesn't work.

Thanks for the prompt response.

> I am using FOP to produce PDF output.  I need to produce a graphic
> which is a link to a web page. The external link feature works fine if
> the content is text - but if it is only a graphic then I can't find
> the link.

What FOP version are you using? There has been some fixess in this area for
the most recent version. If you use already 0.20.5rc2, please provide a
small, self-contained example (including all graphics!) which demonstrates
the problem.

J.Pietschmann

Re: External links around graphics (no text) don't work.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.