Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Avinash Dongre <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 01:21:11 UTC

How To build incubator-trafodion

Hi,
I am trying to build incubator-trafodion, but I need help.
I am getting following errors

./bldenvchk.sh;
*** Error: ANT file not found in PATH.
*** Error: AR file not found in PATH.
*** Error: FLEX file not found in PATH.
*** Error: CXX file not found in PATH.
*** Error: BISON file not found in PATH.
*** Error: MAVEN file not found in PATH.
*** Error: JAVA_HOME directory not found:
*** Error: PERL5LIB directory not found:
*** Error: MPI_TMPDIR directory not found:
*** Error: LLVM directory not found:
*** Error: UDIS86 directory not found:
*** Error: ICU directory not found:
*** Error: MPICH_ROOT directory not found:
*** Error: ZOOKEEPER_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: THRIFT_LIB_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: THRIFT_INC_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: PROTOBUFS directory not found:
*** Error: HADOOP_INC_DIR directory not found:
*** Error: HADOOP_LIB_DIR directory not found:

I figured out what value should be set to ANT, AR, FLEX, CXX, BISON, MAVEN,
JAVA_HOME

Can anybody help me to understand what should be set to Other remaining
variables.

Thanks
Avinash

Re: How To build incubator-trafodion