Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com> on 2014/07/16 18:21:05 UTC

Preloaders, RSLEvent(s), and IE

Has anyone else encountered the following issues when creating custom
preloaders:

   - No RSLEvent.RSL_PROGRESS events are dispatched so the download status
   of the RSLs cannot be tracked.
   - Internet Explorer does not display the preloader until after the swf
   is downloaded, and then only displays the preloader until all the
   initialization events are dispatched.

Thanks in advance because it would be useful to know if I am missing
something or if the above issues are experienced by others.

- Jake

Re: Preloaders, RSLEvent(s), and IE

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
Thanks Alex.