Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/02/13 02:05:15 UTC

Sqoop developer meetings

Hi Sqoop developers

Over the years I have been involved here, we have  had one off  meetings to discuss issues.

I think with the rapid clip of progress going on, it might be a good time to think about having more regular meetings (say scheduled every other week or once a month) to discuss  Sqoop development tasks.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Venkat

Re: Sqoop developer meetings

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Sounds good to me. Thanks man!

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Venkat,

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Ahmed Radwan <ah...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
This makes complete sense to me and I'm still +1 w/ the process Arvind
outlined.

If a place w/ stable internet and a webex bridge is needed, we could have
the meeting at Cloudera's offices in Palo Alto or San Francisco.

-Abe

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by SHANKAR REDDY <sa...@gmail.com>.
'+1