Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@physics.org> on 2021/06/16 19:30:22 UTC

Re: Working on proposal

There is not really that much debate at the moment, is there!

I'll be trying to put some more time aside to work on the proposal a bit more. It may have been noted that there have been a few commits from John and myself that pushed things on a little bit. Thanks John!

I'm going to try to finish off the basic model work quickly and check that it copes well enough with some existing/generated bloodhound+trac or if there will need to be any tweaks or specific migration code.

I'm also going to organise a short bit of time off work where I'm going to try to dedicate some of it to Bloodhound work. This might deserve its own thread as I would like to encourage others to be chatting with me over that time. So, more on that shortly!

Cheers,
    Gary