Posted to commits@subversion.apache.org by Apache subversion Wiki <co...@subversion.apache.org> on 2013/06/13 06:30:02 UTC

[Subversion Wiki] Update of "Berlin2013" by MarkusSchaber

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Subversion Wiki" for change notification.

The "Berlin2013" page has been changed by MarkusSchaber:
https://wiki.apache.org/subversion/Berlin2013?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

     * Include an svn:special file that's not a "link", for future regression testing.
     * Unit test framework: Use Python bindings for C APIs so we can share test infrastructure.  (Or provide Python bindings to libsvn_test and use that as the framework. :-)
    * How to encourage (or to avoid discouraging) test-focused people from outside the project?
+   * Should we split our tests in a fast "basic" and an slower "full" test set? (The former should be run before committing, and the latter is run on the build bots, and before a release.)

   * Bindings
    * C++HL leading to a consistent binding interface between languages?