Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/09 18:41:31 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.8.0 Release Candidate

The Apache OpenNLP PMC would like to call for a Vote on Apache OpenNLP
1.8.0 Release Candidate 1.

The RC 1 distributables can be downloaded from here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-101
1/org/apache/opennlp/opennlp-distr/1.8.0/

The release was made from the Apache OpenNLP 1.8.0 tag at
https://github.com/apache/opennlp/tree/opennlp-1.8.0

To use it in a maven build set the version for opennlp-tools or
opennlp-uima to 1.8.0 and add the following URL to your settings.xml
file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-101
1

The release was made using the OpenNLP release process, documented on
the Wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENNLP/Release+Process

The release contains quite some changes, please refer to the contained
issue list for details.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OpenNLP 1.8.0. The
vote is open for at least the next 72 hours.

Only votes from OpenNLP PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check
the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote
passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OpenNLP <version>
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

Jörn

P.S. Here is my +1.

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.8.0 Release Candidate

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
+1 not binding

Build passing OK.

Apache Maven 3.3.9
Maven home: /usr/share/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
Default locale: en_NZ, platform encoding: UTF-8

OS name: "linux", version: "4.4.0-77-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

Cheers
Bruno

________________________________

Posted by Daniel Russ <dr...@apache.org>.
-1 because of DictionaryLemmatizer bug OPENNLP-1056
Daniel

Posted by Joern Kottmann <jo...@apache.org>.
I am canceling the vote due to the above mentioned bug.
Lets prepare another RC which has this issue fixed.

Jörn

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
+1 non-binding