Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/10/30 03:12:50 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer Jinkai Ma

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Jinkai Ma, whose github id is majinkai, has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Jinkai, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

Best regards,
Jun

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer Jinkai Ma

Posted by Jerrick Zhu <je...@apache.org>.
congrats, majinkai.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zonghai Shang <yi...@apache.org>.
congratulation!

yiji

victory <sh...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月31日周三 上午10:53写道:

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.
congratulation ! My idol.

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer Jinkai Ma

Posted by 周吉林 <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulations !

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi, jinkai

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations,Jinkai

马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.invalid> 于2018年10月30日周二 上午11:29写道:

回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer Jinkai Ma

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.
Hi, all,