Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 20:34:39 UTC

Disable initial test video dialogue window

Hi all,
I need disable initial test video dialogue in OM's room via Moodle
plugin access. Is possible from plugin code or I need recompile OM?

Thanks,
Jaime Balbino

Re: Disable initial test video dialogue window

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You need to check Moodle plugin sources
If I'm not mistaken the following finction is used to create room hash:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/UserService.html#setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash

As you can see it has parameter: showAudioVideoTestAsInt

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax