Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/10/24 11:27:16 UTC

[orchestra] [VOTE] Orchestra Core 1.3 Release

Hi All,

A release-candidate has been prepared for Orchestra Core 1.3. The release-candidate source is currently at:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/branches/core-1_3-prepare
and will be moved to "tags" dir when/if the release vote passes.

The artifacts have been deployed to the staging repository here:
  http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/1.3/

Sorry about the ".asc.asc.*" files; please ignore those and I will remove them before deploying the final artifacts to the central repo.

The latest maven-clirr-report plugin unfortunately crashes on orchestra, but I have created a report using clirr trunk; please see here:
  http://people.apache.org/~skitching/orchestra-core-1.3/clirr-orchestra-1.2-to-1.3.txt

Javadocs etc for this release can be found here:
    http://people.apache.org/~skitching/orchestra-core-1.3/myfaces-orchestra-core-1.3/site/

The release notes from this version can be found at:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/branches/core-1_3-prepare/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Please have a look at these artifacts and vote:
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
      and why..............

Simon

--
-- Emails in "mixed" posting style will be ignored
-- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style)

Re: [orchestra] [VOTE] Orchestra Core 1.3 Release

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
The orchestra 1.3 release vote has passed with the following votes:
 Mario Ivankovits +1
 Matthias Wessendorf +1
 Gerhard Petracek +1
 Simon Kitching +1

I will therefore go ahead and deploy the RC artifacts

Thanks to those who voted.

Regards, Simon

Re: [orchestra] [VOTE] Orchestra Core 1.3 Release

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

2008/10/29 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>

> +1
>
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> wrote:
> > +1

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [orchestra] [VOTE] Orchestra Core 1.3 Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

RE: [orchestra] [VOTE] Orchestra Core 1.3 Release

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
+1