Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 23:13:30 UTC

[VOTE] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:

framework  4.4.0
framework.security 2.4.0
main 4.4.0
main.distribution 4.4.0

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-007/>
1013/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1013 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

On 03/20/2014 11:13 PM, Karl Pauls wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework  4.4.0
> framework.security 2.4.0
> main 4.4.0
> main.distribution 4.4.0
>

> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-007/>
> 1013/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1013 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

> +1
>
> Thanks for preparing this !
>
> Am 21.03.2014 um 01:06 schrieb Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>:
>
> > -1
> > As I indicated on the mailing list about that discussion, I think having
> > the source jar is of real benefit, so I'd rather make sure it's build and
> > uploaded correctly.
>
> While I agree that a source jar might be help full, I don't think this
> really is a release blocker. I would think creating a source jar would be a
> simple matter of properly configuring the source plugin.

THere's no veto on the release anyway ;-)  Yes, I think it's just about
configuring the plugin properly, that's why I think it should not be very
difficult to do and should be done before the release, because after, it's
too late ...

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

+1

regards
/Pierre

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

> -1
> As I indicated on the mailing list about that discussion, I think having
> the source jar is of real benefit, so I'd rather make sure it's build and
> uploaded correctly.

I agree that having the source.jar would be a nice to have - we can just
make that part of the next release. I would assume that needs to be
configured in our parent pom and we need a release of that one first, no?
If so, it would be great if you could get that done so that we can upgrade
to the new parent pom version next release.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.4.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeehaa! +1 from me :)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Other than some copyright dates being incorrect, it looks fine to me.

+1

-> richard