Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2018/08/16 12:57:00 UTC

Nexmark pseudo code in the wiki

Hi guys,

I've also created a page on the contributors wiki for nexmark
Indeed, some queries can be very complex. To ease their maintenance, I created a page that presents the architecture
along with pseudo-code of the queries:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Nexmark+code

Comment welcome !

Etienne