Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com> on 2008/02/23 21:19:59 UTC

Stripes branch is in SVN

Hi everybody,

After a few false starts (owing to my relative inexperience with SVN
and Subclipse), I've finally checked in the files for the Stripes-
enabled 3.0 branch. The branch is named, logically enough,
JSPWIKI_2_9_STRIPES_BRANCH.

If you want to get an early look at things, check it out. I haven't
changed the code in about 2 weeks, so the status is where it was then:
core classes work is done, JSPs are in progress.

Incredibly sketchy notes that ramble on about changes in this branch
can be found in 'docs/Java 5 changes'. I will be cleaning this file up
shortly.

Andrew

PS. While I was at it, I trimmed SVN HEAD slightly by removing a few
stray .cvsignore files. This doesn't affect functionality or tests, so
I did not bump the JSPWiki version number.