Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/29 21:00:22 UTC

tapestry-security 0.4.4 released!

I had the tingling feeling with the previous release of
tapestry-security but since we have such a blind faith in our
functional testing suite, and the tests all passed, we went ahead and
managed to cause some headache for all of our users deploying their
secure applications to non-root contexts. At least I'm happy the
library is popular enough that I get immediate feedback when I screw
up (thanks Lenny!). Anyway to restore our crisis of faith, we
responded by writing even more tests and here we go again, upgrade to
tapestry-security 0.4.4, it's all fixed. There's also some updates to
the documentation, check out
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide!

Release notes:

Sub-task

    [TYNAMO-144] - This patch broke fallbackURL functionality
    [TYNAMO-145] - TYNAMO-133 breaks SecurityUtils.logout() from
within Tapestry onEvent methods

Bug

    [TYNAMO-124] - Context path duplicated when redirecting to saved request

Re: tapestry-security 0.4.4 released!

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.
Works for me so far in a non root context! My mail reader is so excited it
got a 404.

http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide

Thanks
Barry