Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sloan Seaman <sl...@sgi.net> on 2003/07/30 21:24:02 UTC

tiles and c:redirect

I have a .jsp file that is inserted via the tiles:insert tag.

In this file is a c:redirect (much like the logic:redirect) tag that should do a redirection.

The redirection is not occurring.

I have checked the path, and even tested a blank page that did nothing but redirect and it still does not work.

Is this an issue with tiles?

--
Sloan

http://www.messagelabs.com