Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Juan Díaz <ju...@externos.seap.minhap.es> on 2013/05/30 18:07:34 UTC

Estrange behaviour of leveldb

Hi,
I've been testing leveldb persistence adapter and I've seen this:

1.- I send a lot of messages (10000) with producer with durable=true
2.- I stop broker
3.- I start broker again
4.- I start consumer and only receive first 200 messages.
5.- If I send 1 message with producer with durable=true then I receive
first 200 messages. And I receive 200 messages per message that I send
with producer.

however with kahadb I receive all messages at once when I connect with
consumer.

I'm using ant producer and consumer in examples dir.

Could you say me if I'm doing something wrong?

Regards.

  * Inglés - detectado
  * Inglés
  * Español

  * Inglés
  * Español

<javascript:void(0);>

Re: Estrange behaviour of leveldb

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Use a 5.9-SNAPSHOT build.  We have found and fixed quite a few bugs
since the last release in the leveldb store.

--
Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com