Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 19:29:02 UTC

Re: [MENTORS] Advice on LICENSE/NOTICE for Shaded Dependencies

Just thought I'd bump this to the top of the list again.  I'd really like
to get LICENSE/NOTICE solid for the next release.  If there are no mentors
sure of an answer, I'll take the question to general@incubator and see if a
anyone in that larger audience has the answer.  Or if there is a better
place to go than that, please let me know.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
yeah - Justin McClean - trying to get that guy happy for the next release.
:)

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.