Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com> on 2005/11/02 04:29:55 UTC

Re: test-jar transitive dependencies

Brett Porter wrote:

>We deferred this until 2.1, as it was preferable to have a transitive
>dependency-less solution in place for 2.0 rather than deferring the
>whole feature.

Ah! I just spent an hour trying to figure out why this was not working.
I searched and searched and searched, but could not find any info on
this issue. (Except for here, which I could only read once I got home.)
This, any other limits on transitive dependencies really should be
clearly enumerated on the wiki.

-barry