Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Francisco Exposito <fc...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/17 18:48:05 UTC

RE: Session timeout - SOLVED

I've done it using an interceptor and it works properly. Thanks all!

¿Sigue el calor? Consulta MSN El tiempo
http://eltiempo.es.msn.com/

RE: Session timeout - SOLVED

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Francisco-

Not clear how an interceptor can solve this..how does interceptor solve reception of timeout 'event's?

Thanks,
> [...]

> > Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> > Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.
> >

> > > From: fcoexposito@hotmail.com
> > > To: user@struts.apache.org
> > > Subject: Session timeout
> > > Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:31:02 +0000
> > >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > How can I check if my session is timed out and redirect then to the login page?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Paco

> > > Llega la nueva temporada. Consulta las nuevas tendencias en MSN Estilo
> > > http://estilo.es.msn.com/moda/

> > Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how.

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/