Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com> on 2016/05/20 19:44:23 UTC

Hangout Frequency

Drill Users, Devs,

  Attendance at the hangouts has been getting sparse and it seems like the
hangouts are too frequent. I'd like to propose that we move to having
hangouts every other week.

  What do folks think?

Parth

Re: Hangout Frequency

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
The overwhelming response (?!) seems to have been to agree to have the
hangout every other week.
So the next hangout will be Tuesday 5/31.

See you all then.

Re: Hangout Frequency

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.

Re: Hangout Frequency