Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 06:38:02 UTC

TestCacheConfig fails in frequent pre-commit builds

Hi

TestCacheConfig fails in frequent pre-commit builds that I have noticed
from the last one/two week(s).  I could not get the reports of the older
ones, one such incident is this

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/10112//testReport/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile/TestCacheConfig/

Regards
Ram

Re: TestCacheConfig fails in frequent pre-commit builds

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
>From the PreCommit build Ram cited:

Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestSecureRPC
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationWALEntryFilters
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.TestCacheConfig
Tests run: 6, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
241.334 sec <<< FAILURE!

Note the above 4 tests had the same duration.

I will continue digging tomorrow.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <