Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2013/04/23 22:42:48 UTC

Jini.net domain has been renewed.

Hi all:

Just wanted to close off the "jini.net" thread.

Thanks to donations from Cees De Groot, Dennis Reedy, and myself (Greg
Trasuk), the "jini.net" domain name has been renewed until 23 April,
2020.  It may take a few hours yet to roll through the caches, but you
should find that "jini.net" redirects to http://river.apache.org.

Cheers,

Greg.
--