Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mrfitz <fi...@posintl.com> on 2012/07/12 17:57:08 UTC

Add Customer thru POS

I have read the POS Setup.
I have read the POS Users Guide.
I have read the Till Manual (written in 2006)

The setup manual refers to the till manual promotions section for customer
setup and the till manual states that this is not yet implemented.

Could someone PLEASE tell me how to use the Card number with a promo code so
I can add and select customers from the POS.

Or is there an updated Till Manual that addresses this question?

I cannot find any discussion in the docs or in the ML about the Card number
vs. Promo code relationship.

Thanks
MrFitz

Re: Add Customer thru POS