Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Leeuw van der, Tim" <ti...@nl.unisys.com> on 2002/12/12 13:43:47 UTC

BDB locking problems

Hi,

I got myself into a problem with bdb locks in my SVN repository...

See this output:

C:\>svnadmin recover c:\svn\ExternalAdaptor
Acquiring exclusive lock on repository db, and running recovery procedures.
Please stand by...svn: The segment is already unlocked.
svn: svn_repos_recover: failed to delete all locks on repository
`c:\svn\ExternalAdaptor'.

Can't recover! :-(

I rebooted the machine, several times. Apache is not running on startup.
Needless to say, checkout using ra_local hangs forever.

Platform: Win2k SP2
SVN version: 0.15

Any pointers how I can recover my database?

All help appreciated!

--Tim