Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/09 01:49:41 UTC

10.15 testing question

Hi Rick,

The last test that I want to run on the 10.15 release is to try
upgrading a couple of relatively old databases that I happen to have
hanging around.

But I keep bumping into that restriction check that disallows
upgrading to a non-production release.

Can you remind me how I work around this in order to test the upgrade
with the release candidate?

thanks,

bryan

Re: 10.15 testing question

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rick!

I have no idea what I was doing wrong before. Certainly just a pilot
error on my part.

At any rate, I am having no troubles open and upgrading my database
with 10.15.1.3.

Thanks for getting me back on track.

bryan

Re: 10.15 testing question