Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/12 14:27:37 UTC

Re: kamel run - which component creates the Kubernetes CR ?

Hi

See the Camel K architecture documentation that helps clear up some of
your questions
https://camel.apache.org/camel-k/1.10.x/architecture/architecture.html

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: kamel run - which component creates the Kubernetes CR ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See also this page
https://camel.apache.org/camel-k/1.10.x/running/running.html#no-cli-integration