Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yin Ray <yi...@bah.com> on 2003/02/27 18:03:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Multiple authentication schemes

All,
I am running Apache 1.3.26 with mod_auth_ldap on Solaris 8.  I am
currently able to restrict access to directory by authenticating to a LDAP
server using a .htaccess file.  I also want to be able to gain access
through a .htpasswd file for those users who are not in our LDAP
directory.  Is it possible to check both sources for authentication
purposes on the same directory and, if so, how would I set up my .htaccess
file to enable it?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Ray

Re: [users@httpd] Multiple authentication schemes

Posted by Joe Barrett <jn...@charter.net>.
I'm just noting that it did send with the digital signature : )

Posted by Yin Ray <yi...@bah.com>.