Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Colin de Verdière <td...@scort.com> on 2007/09/20 15:05:05 UTC

[Tomcat 5] Bug 38797

Hello,

Sorry to bother again i'd like to know if someone has been informed that
the bug 38797 has been REOPENED. (And i did). I REOPENED the bug 38797
because i think it is not corrected. But i don't know if someone has
been notified because i didn't see any change. So i'm mailing to you.

Concerning the bug i furnished a test case.
I just tested it on Tomcat 6 and i noticed the same problem. May i
submit a new bug report ?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: [Tomcat 5] Bug 38797

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Thomas Colin de Verdière wrote:
> Sorry to bother again i'd like to know if someone has been informed that
> the bug 38797 has been REOPENED.

Every bugzilla update gets e-mailed to this list, so yes we have all
been informed.

 (And i did). I REOPENED the bug 38797
> because i think it is not corrected. But i don't know if someone has
> been notified because i didn't see any change. So i'm mailing to you.

This is unnecessary. See above.

> Concerning the bug i furnished a test case.

Many thanks. That always helps when it comes to fixing it.

> I just tested it on Tomcat 6 and i noticed the same problem. May i
> submit a new bug report ?

You can do although it is usually unecessary as 5.5.x fixes will
typically get ported to 6.0.x. How about just adding a note to 38797 as
a reminder to fix it in 6.0.x as well?

Mark