Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dhirendra Kulkarni <dk...@ptc.com> on 2001/09/28 06:15:39 UTC

Re: Book on Ant

Yes i think the book of this kind is very much required as now we do not
have much Ant material apart from Ant manual.
The book should be written in simple way and more emphasis must be given on
examples than simply writing theory. Example must be practical and just not
covering some basic tasks. By studying this book one must be in position to
write his own scripts.

Thanks for such an effort
Dhirendra