Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Chen, Anning" <an...@gs.com> on 2005/11/04 22:32:53 UTC

Multiproject help

Hi,
	I'm using Maven 1.x and I'm also new at Maven...  I have a simple
multi-project that has 2 sub-projects: A and B, A is dependent on B.  I was
able to run multiproject:install on the project successfully by providing
dependencies in A's project.xml.  But when I ran multiproject:site the
generated htmls didn't have anything on them.  My questions are:

1. How do I display subproject dependecies on the Dependencies page in the
multiproject?

2. Also, I see in the Maven output that JavaDocs were generated for both of
the subprojects but there are no links to them from the multiproject
index.html.

Thanks
Anning

RE: Multiproject help

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi

> Hi,
> 	I'm using Maven 1.x and I'm also new at Maven...  I
> have a simple multi-project that has 2 sub-projects: A and B,
> A is dependent on B.  I was able to run multiproject:install
> on the project successfully by providing dependencies in A's
> project.xml.  But when I ran multiproject:site the generated
> htmls didn't have anything on them.  My questions are:
>
> 1. How do I display subproject dependecies on the
> Dependencies page in the multiproject?

Did you cativate the multiproject report in the main project ?
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/multiproject/reports.html

> 2. Also, I see in the Maven output that JavaDocs were
> generated for both of the subprojects but there are no links
> to them from the multiproject index.html.

It's not implemented.

Arnaud