Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/02/08 16:40:05 UTC

Unsubscribing from these lists

People,

since I need to drasticly reduce the amount of messages received, I'm
unsubscribing from these two lists, also because I'm not interested in
direct development of both Xalan and Xerces.

Of course, I'll be keep myself subscribed in Cocoon lists and general
list, in case you need my review either send there or directly to me.

Thank you.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.