Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2014/02/06 09:37:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Chris Suich

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Chris Suich to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Chris!

Hugo,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Chris Suich

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.
Thanks everyone! I’m excited to continue working with this community.

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com