Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erich Gormann <e....@gormann.de> on 2018/04/24 05:46:06 UTC

Datepicker with hours and minutes

Hi all,

I was unable to find a Tapestry datepicker with the the option to chose
also hours and seconds from the graphical calendar element.
Is it just a question of the format expression, like mentioned in
another thread, or have I to develop a datepicker on my own which
fulfills these requirements?

For older Tapestry versions there was a Chenellekit datepicker
available, but Chenillekit stopped, i there a replacement?

Thanks for your hints!

Greetings, Ric

Re: Datepicker with hours and minutes

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi, maybe this could this help you. I found it when researching about my
datefield problem here. I don't know how to link to the original thread,
maybe you can search the github link in the mailing list if you want to
know the original discussion.

https://eonasdan.github.io/bootstrap-datetimepicker/

http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Datepicker with hours and minutes

Posted by Erich Gormann <e....@gormann.de>.
Hi Thiago and abangkis,

Ok thank, I assumed this and thus already started to build an own
component. As basis I choosed the "AIR DATEPICKER".

Greetings, Ric

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
In my job, I created an DatePicker replacement based on HTML 5's own native
datepickers (<input type="date">) by adapting the Tapestry's DateField
sources.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 2:46 AM, Erich Gormann <e....@gormann.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was unable to find a Tapestry datepicker with the the option to chose
> also hours and seconds from the graphical calendar element.
> Is it just a question of the format expression, like mentioned in another
> thread, or have I to develop a datepicker on my own which fulfills these
> requirements?
>
> For older Tapestry versions there was a Chenellekit datepicker available,
> but Chenillekit stopped, i there a replacement?
>
> Thanks for your hints!
>
> Greetings, Ric

Thiago