Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by noomerikal <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 08:09:24 UTC

axis + bpel + async callback = headache

Has anyone been able to asynchronously invoke an axis web service from a
bpel process and successfully receive the callback?

Thanks.

Re: axis + bpel + async callback = headache

Posted by noomerikal <no...@gmail.com>.
axis2 1.3 and Oracle BPM 10.1.3.1

I just saw that Oracle BPM only supports the really old '03 WS-Addressing
spec while Axis only supports the '04 and final specs.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
What software are you using?

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: axis + bpel + async callback = headache

Posted by al...@calbazana.com.
> Has anyone been able to asynchronously invoke an axis web service from a
> bpel process and successfully receive the callback?
>
> Thanks.

What BPEL product are you using?  I've been trying to get this to work w/
Oracle BPEL.