Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Henderson, Roy" <Ro...@weatherford.com> on 2018/10/31 15:46:19 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Trivial VC2 issue - file version of NB launchers is 9

Apologies Helmut for not being clearer with my original explanation:

I meant if you hover the mouse over the netbeans or netbeans64 files in vc2/bin using Windows explorer then the file versions display as 9.0.0

As I said, it’s trivial and does not impact actual function of course – just not sure where the bar is set for giving feedback on VC builds?

Roy

Posted by Eirik Bakke <eb...@ultorg.com>.
Good observation--I created a JIRA issue for this at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1590 .

(I think launchers have also not yet been updated to their latest versions; see https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/969 .)