Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2018/03/07 08:34:56 UTC

MCTGA: .NET tests broken by IGNITE-6113

Igniters, Alexey G, Pavel K,

IGNITE-6113 changes [1] caused broken .NET test [2]
Have you run TeamCity before merging?

Please fix this.

When new APIs are added to Java you should:
a) add them to .NET as well
- or -
b) file a ticket and update .NET test (see how in CacheParityTest.cs we
have a bunch of ignored APIs with JIRA tickets in comments)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/6dc5804af6dda90ca210a39d622964d78e3890f1
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1128191

Thanks,
Pavel

Re: MCTGA: .NET tests broken by IGNITE-6113

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it seems I need to do some update to
https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-teamcity-helper to reset fail rate after
reasonable timeout/runs of tests.

I quess 3 weeks and/or 100 successfull runs may be sufficient to consider
test as fixed. WDYT?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,