Posted to users@camel.apache.org by VikasG <me...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 10:07:50 UTC

JMS Selector - Inconsitent

Hi,

I wrote the following route to remove/consume a particular message from the
queue when header               i.e. "sender" is equal to the provided
value.

from("activemq:queue:" + from +"?selector=sender='" + sender +
"'").to("activemq:queue:Q4");

Now, the issues are:

  1. Inconsistency while removing messages from queue like sometimes removes
all or sometimes 2-3 out of 4 valid messages in queue.

  2. Not forwarding messages to other specified queue i.e. Q4.

Am i missing something? Please guide.

-Vikas

Re: JMS Selector - Inconsitent

Posted by VikasG <me...@gmail.com>.

 Thanks for the reply.

 My code to start the route is as follows:

  CamelContext cc = new DefaultCamelContext();
  cc.addComponent("activemq",
ActiveMQComponent.activeMQComponent("tcp://localhost:61616"));
  cc.start();

  cc.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
            from("activemq:queue:" + queueName + "?selector=sender='" +
mobileNumber + "'").to("activemq:queue:Q4");
      }
  });

  cc.stop();

  If we use transaction option then performance issue might be occurred.
Is't?

Posted by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com>.
How did your start the route?
Did you set up the transaction option on your activemq component ?

Willem
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com
Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com