Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com on 2022/11/20 21:20:04 UTC

Loans Bulk Import

Hello Devs,

We are having a challenge importing loans in bulk using the Bulk Import
module in the latest version 21.

Could there be any here who has successfully managed to import loans using
the module? Or anyone having an idea what the problem is and has a solution?

Checked all fields are correct but keeps throwing an error "Creation failed
- Validation errors exist."

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Re: Loans Bulk Import

Posted by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hello Zayyad,

Clarification: I do not use the mifos app or the Web App. I use a different
app called BANKINGA.
In this app, an excel file is populated the with loans to be imported and
the excel uploaded.

Each of the loans in the file is then POSTED.

Regards.
Wilfred.

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Re: Loans Bulk Import

Posted by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hello Zayadd,
I use a customizable UI for my fineract implementations. All functions
including bulk importations rely REST requests as documented in the api
docs.
You can read about it here.
Https://Yawula.vercel.app

You can get in touch with me if want to explore thus option further.

Regards.
Wilfred
+256756667445

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022, 00:20 , <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>

> We are having a challenge importing loans in bulk using the Bulk Import
> module in the latest version 21.
>

> Could there be any here who has successfully managed to import loans using
> the module? Or anyone having an idea what the problem is and has a solution?
>

> Checked all fields are correct but keeps throwing an error “Creation
> failed - Validation errors exist.”
>

> Any help will highly be appreciated.
>

> Regards;
>
> *********
>
> *Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O*
>
> Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: *zsaid2011*
>
> Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com
>
> Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

RE: [Mifos-developer] Loans Bulk Import

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.
Hi Devs,

We are still struggling with importing loans in bulk, we suspect a bug in the new release as we have confirmed the data being correct.

We tried to do a PUSH via Postman to see if it works, strange enough is if we push one request then it goes through successfully and a loan is booked but when we try to make more than 1 request at once we get the following response:

{

    "timestamp": 1670161678540,

    "status": 500,

    "error": "Internal Server Error",

    "message": "",

    "path": "/fineract-provider/api/v1/loans"

}

Here is the JSON request passed:

[

 {

   "clientId": 236,

   "groupId": 2,

   "productId": 1,

   "syncDisbursementWithMeeting": false,

   "principal": 150,

   "loanTermFrequency": 4,

   "loanTermFrequencyType": 1,

   "numberOfRepayments": 4,

   "repaymentEvery": 1,

   "repaymentFrequencyType": 1,

   "interestRatePerPeriod": 260,

   "amortizationType": 1,

   "isEqualAmortization": false,

   "interestType": 1,

   "interestCalculationPeriodType": 1,

   "allowPartialPeriodInterestCalcualtion": false,

   "transactionProcessingStrategyId": 1,

   "loanOfficerId": 20,

   "calendarId": 2,

   "locale": "en",

   "dateFormat": "dd MMMM yyyy",

   "loanType": "jlg",

   "expectedDisbursementDate": "05 August 2021",

   "submittedOnDate": "05 August 2021",

   "externalId": "RML000007337"

 },

 {

   "clientId": 237,

   "groupId": 2,

   "productId": 1,

   "syncDisbursementWithMeeting": false,

   "principal": 1650,

   "loanTermFrequency": 8,

   "loanTermFrequencyType": 1,

   "numberOfRepayments": 8,

   "repaymentEvery": 1,

   "repaymentFrequencyType": 1,

   "interestRatePerPeriod": 130,

   "amortizationType": 1,

   "isEqualAmortization": false,

   "interestType": 1,

   "interestCalculationPeriodType": 1,

   "allowPartialPeriodInterestCalcualtion": false,

   "transactionProcessingStrategyId": 1,

   "loanOfficerId": 20,

   "calendarId": 2,

   "locale": "en",

   "dateFormat": "dd MMMM yyyy",

   "loanType": "jlg",

   "expectedDisbursementDate": "05 August 2021",

   "submittedOnDate": "05 August 2021",

   "externalId": "RML000007343"

 }

]

Will appreciate if one can help us to push this data even if its via postman as we have over 6,000 loans to upload and cant do it one by one.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Posted by Eugene Iwuoha <ch...@gmail.com>.